JUMO heatTHERM-AT and JUMO heatTHERM-DR (603070) – Surface-Mounted Thermostat
- Liquid expansion
- Microswitch with snap-action system
- Temperature compensation
- "Push-In®" clamps
- Easy to install and use
- UL approval possible (with extra code 061)
Versions according to DIN EN 14597
- Temperature controller (TR)
- Temperature monitor (TW)
- Safety temperature monitor (STW)
- Safety temperature limiter (STB)
Korist za kupca
The influences of the ambient temperature on the measuring system are compensated by a bimetal disc. This ensures high switching point accuracy.
The "Push-In®" connection technology allows a much shorter installation time as complex connection work is no longer necessary.
The huge selection of device types always allows finding the suitable solution for the different applications.
No additional auxiliary energy is required for temperature measurement. For this reason, the electromechanical thermostat offers a decisive advantage.
Control and monitoring of thermal processes
- In heating engineering, air-conditioning and ventilation technology
- In building automation
- In industrial plants
- In district heating distribution stations