JUMO STEAMtemp Push-In RTD Temperature Probe in Steam-Tight Version (902830)
- For temperatures from -70 to +200 °C
- As single, double, or triple RTD temperature probe
- In two-wire, three-wire, or four-wire circuit
- Connecting cable PTFE, FEP, and silicone
- For temperature measurements in sterilizers
- For temperature measurements in apparatus engineering and laboratory engineering
Push-in RTD temperature probes are the preferred choice for measuring temperatures in sterilizers. Their special design permits applications in a pressurized atmosphere containing steam. Additional application areas include, among others, apparatus and laboratory engineering.
The PTFE connecting cable is suitable for applications in wet rooms in temperature ranges from -190 to +260 °C, while the FEP connecting cable tolerates temperatures from -70 to +200 °C. The connecting cable transition points are strain-relieved.
A Pt100 temperature sensor according to DIN EN 60751, class A is used in the measuring insert in a two-wire circuit as standard; versions with two or three measuring circuits can also be supplied.
The connection is also available in three-wire or four-wire circuits as an option.